But, ummmm... I have the answer.
It's my secret.
But I'll share if you all promise to send me chocolate. Lots of chocolate. The darker the better.
Or lemons. I'll take lemons too. Organic please.
Okay then.

Hey, I never said the facial expression would be amazing. Just that you'll have the eyes.
I had the beeper and the flashing light warnings going on my camera's self-timer. The camera was on the floor. That little Bean was intrigued, entranced, hypnotized, desperate. The camera was right there for the taking. If only she could... just...
Like a moth to the flame.
Her battle cry, like any good cave-baby, was "Uuuuuuuuggggghhhhh. AHHHHH! Ummmmbobmmmmm. Maaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm! Beebeebeebeeeeee."
As you can plainly see, I was hanging onto this sweet uncivilized little wild thing for my dear camera's life.
Nice, huh?
Maybe I ought to put that one on the blog.
And what is with my neck? That is so flattering. I have no doubt that I could use a good exfoliating, but I look like a reptile about to molt.
8 comments:
You always take such great shots with your timer - I'm jealous. So, I just got this remote clicker...and I basically got it with you in mind because I really wanted to find my inner artist through self-portraits. You set up the challenge and I'm not pushing myself out there. I keep saying it, but I am going to give you a great self portrait. I am!
Love this. So super sweet! I also love the slight backlighting. Way to go, Momma :)
Wonderful! This year for our Christmas photos the timer actually worked :) Last year, thirty some takes later, not one photo of her looking at the camera ;)
You are so funny! Wouldn't it be great to be able to shed our skin like a reptile? When did I stop washing my face? I just fall into bed exhausted!
Reptilian or not, it's a great picture of the Bean! You're really getting good at this stuff.
I'm going to have to try out my timer. I've never used it. ;)
Very sweet. And funny. =)
Cute post! Made me giggle.
Post a Comment