Soft pink little morsels wrapped in mud. It's just too much to resist. She's an eating machine. It takes a lot of fuel, I guess, making eggs all the time. She sneaks in for a closer inspection. They may be toes, but they just might be edible.
But now what about this wiggly white tipped tail?
It's not actually attached to him is it?
Oh, well. Cat doesn't sound that good anyway.
If the other girls haven't finished it off already, I know there's a sheet of delicious Styrofoam in the garage.
Are the bugs out at your place yet? We've been having *crazy* warm weather lately, and today, while walking around in *a t-shirt and short!!* I noticed like a million flies coming out of the grass... give or take a few. ;)
11 comments:
:) Too funny!
Hehehe :)
Too funny! So glad they're compatible after all.
LOL!!! Did the cat ever just reach up and whack the chicken?
Oh, gosh. The cats are forever punching the chickens, and the chickens retaliate by pecking them right between the eyes. It's great!
Cats punching chickens! I can almost see it!
I never thought about it.....but I bet it does take a lot of fuel to make eggs.....
ha! hope she enjoyed the styrofoam... :)
that would've been a very hairy meal! ; )
Ha!
Are the bugs out at your place yet? We've been having *crazy* warm weather lately, and today, while walking around in *a t-shirt and short!!* I noticed like a million flies coming out of the grass... give or take a few. ;)
Our yolks are dark orange again. ;)
Lol! Our cats run fast away from our chickens. :)
Ha Ha! This looks like it could end badly for either one of them :-)
Post a Comment