Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pool guest

Exhibit A: The pool guest

IMG_2733

If The Bean doesn't want to hold the pool guest, it's perfectly reasonable to put it on her leg instead. Frogs get tired of swimming sometimes too. Obviously.

IMG_2738

Once the amphibian is sufficiently rested, it's time to put him through a "pool blender".

Yes, the poor thing is in there. I didn't realize it at the time.

IMG_2739

Which is a worse fate? Being taken captive to entertain a few young monkeys for the afternoon... or meeting a voracious miniature dinosaur chicken in a dark alley?

I guess it's over faster when poultry is involved.

You Capture - Water

7 comments:

nacherluver said...

Wow! Imagine the stories that little fella's going to be able to tell his family. They'll never believe him!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Yikes! Poor fella. :(

Ashley Sisk said...

That's so big of him...getting out into the world, taking a swim. HA HA

Amanda said...

My kids would love that frog!

And I love the drip of water in the first photo.

Very cool post.

Susan said...

Oh I love the angle of your second shot. That poor frog, in the pool blender! It does sound better than the chicken option though. Have a GREAT 4th of July!

I'm Cassie... said...

Hahahaha. Poor frog.

Love all the color in these shots. And the Bean's swimsuit is adorable.

Happy 4th of July!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure Hannah would be impressed with a frog on her leg... ;)