You know this kind of light makes me twitch if I can't grab my camera and run out the door.
Obsessed? No. "Golden hour" light owns me. I have no defense. You see how much work I'm getting done.

Twenty minutes, I told myself. Just for me.
Got any idea what I found? There are more in my other hand.

A little bit of heaven. In my garden.

They look good, but they taste even better. I can't even begin to describe it.

Okay guys, the linky is open through the end of September. I cannot wait to see the self portraits you all come up with this time! I would encourage you to go back HERE and check out last month's entries. Some awesome stuff in there!
Oh yeah, and HERE are the rules.
15 comments:
You made me want to be laying in the grass next to you it looked so good! It's amazing how lifes simple pleasures are so amazing. I miss those moments...it seems like sleep, and taking care of children have eaten up all the moments I used to get. I'm going to start taking them back. Thanks for the reminder, and great shots...the sun is perfect.
What wonderful self portraits. I love Love LOVE the first one. And could you package up some of your raspberries and then send them to Mi pronto? ha... Ok, hit me up with some of your best advice chica. I'm planning on taking our family portrait tomorrow and want to do some fun & creative stuff with my handy dandy tripod. I'm asking you since you take such excellent self portraits.
Great shots! Good job making time for yourself. I need to do this...but when? :)
Your self portraits are so great - it's as if someone is taking them of you they are so good. Nice work.
I love them! It amazes every time to see what you can do for you selfies! *jealous* ;)
Really lovely. That is one of the prettiest times of day.
I only have a point and shoot, so my self-portraits are definitely not that nice - they're the hold the camera as far away as I can type.
Great self portraits. I'm not real good at this yet. Its something I need to work on that's for sure.
Maybe you could do a tutorial on how to take a good self portrait(hint, hint)! :)
your selfies are great. i am new here. thanks for posting this challenge. maybe i will be more brave as the months go by...
I adore this golden evening light too, it really is magical. So happy to have come across your Blog. I can almost taste those fresh raspberries! I'm having a giveaway over on my Blog if you hop along. Hugs, Catherine x
golden light. fresh berries. aloneness. girl, you go it good.
[love. this.]
Love these shots, i am so with you, the golden hour light owns me too! love the lighting in all these shots, and those raspberries look really good, i dream of one day having a garden...have to have a yard first! I am gonna try to link up this month...i need a few pictures that I am actually in :)
This makes me want to eat raspberries! They looked horrible at the store yesterday. I need to find a pick your own place. Yours look great!
Michelle
Oh my. Note to self: plant red raspberries! I know what you mean about golden hour light- the light here on the prairie is totally amazing and I get a little giddy every time I see it.
And I WILL get a self-portrait this month yet! Perhaps as next week's You Capture? Yeah, kill two birds with one stone. Lame.
Okay...so I took some self portraits today. But they are NOT very good! I need to ask Brad some questions...since he's the camera expert in our family. And, of course, at least one of my children was in every shot. Figures! : )
Woe is me! I couldn't get the button to work on my post. What did I do wrong?
Oh, and I love your self portraits.
Post a Comment