1. Vanishing Point
Mid-March, around here, we reach the point where all hope of Spring vanishes.

2. Square Crop
The warmth of sunshine through a window on a cold winter day, while I'm zonked out in my chair pretending to read books to the kiddos = glorious.

3. Under
My cilantro that some of you have been drooling over. Under lights.

4. "Welcome to the Jungle"
There was really only one option for this. The only question in my mind was how many creatures would be involved.

And really, a container of oatmeal and discarded ducks? With alligators about, you just never know what to expect.
5. Calm
23 comments:
Amazing photos. I too am drooling over your cilantro.
Have a happy Sunday! And thank you for stopping by my blog.
Wonderful captures! The 1st and last are really stunning.
I just love your vanishing point and calm shots - beautiful.
Your calm shot is beautiful.
GREAT work! I was highly un-inspired this week bc of the lack of spring outside... You stepped up to the plate!
I LOVE your vanishing point and calm shots! Beautiful!
Jess - you did an amazing job! I love all of your interpretations but CALM might be my FAV!!!!
Ahhh- I feel calmer already looking at that last shot! Love it.
calm & under are fabulous- I love them :)
http://www.ryanashleymaeve.blogspot.com
So glad you participated this week - love your vanishing point shot and that last shot for calm. I know you're ready to thaw out already.
Wonderful hot. You vanishing point one is fabulous (and cold). And I love the colors in your under shot. Good job. :)
Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com
I love all the pictures. Your Spring differs from mine greatly. We have been enjoying 70-80 degree temps. Hopefully that will work it's way east soon. Or...you can come here.
Your calm photo is such a wonderful capture!
I love, love, love your vanishing point shot and your calm one too.
I have a post up and was thinking of you when I wrote it. ;D
Your "Calm" is so beautiful. great post ;))
Love vanishing point and calm! So beautiful!
I love your Under and Calm. Wonderful shots!
I just LOVE your vanishing shot & your calm shot...so much snow, but so beautiful! :)
It looks like y'all have a good time in your jungle even though it's freezing outside!
I love your first and last shots... the last one is so peaceful!! =)
What great shots! I love your calm and the gorgeous green cilantro!
Absolutely love the last photo depicting calm!
Rachel B
Ahhhhh, I already feel better after seeing you "calm" picture! : ) There is NOTHING better than a North Dakota sky!
Post a Comment