Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

You Capture - Work

I am so proud of my biggest boy.

He worked so hard.

His heart was full of excitement and anticipation and joy.

He cut.


And cut and cut and cut.


He wrote his name thirty-two times (he decided three had to be redone).


This the child who learned how to write his name just a few short months ago.

Confidence at work!


"Who is this one for Mommy? Oh, she is really going to like it!"


He tasted the satisfaction of working hard to complete a job well.


Nice, huh?

Now go visit Beth to see all kinds of work.

13 comments:

ohabbyreally said...

I love, seriously love, the fourth picture. It is perfect.

varunner said...

Love these shots. Your son is cute! Do you get your chickens local/start from eggs/etc? We are just venturing into this whole chicken thing. We ordered some eggs and they are supposed to come next week.
Yes, it was a vacuum! A Dyson. I love that thing...for being a vacuum anyhow.

Alita said...

Very nice! picture number 4 is my favorite. What a sincere face. Great shots!

Sabrina said...

I love #4 as well. It's tells a little story. Thanks for visiting my blog!

tara said...

he make his own valentines? awesomesauce.

Kirsten said...

That is a lot of hard work! Congrats to him!

Megryansmom said...

What a handsome boy at work!

Saj said...

Isn't it amazing how much work it is for them to write their name that many times? I suppose my hand would get a little cramped, too! Great captures, and great valentines!

Sarah said...

Awesome captures! Love it!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

He is too cute!! what a sweet boy!

sdwaard said...

I love how serious he looks in photos 1 & 3 and how happy to be cutting in photo 2. He looks like a hard worker who should be proud of his accomplishments. The valentines look great!

Colleen said...

This was one of my favorite work posts. Such a sweet little worker bee!

imadramamama said...

His hard work definitely paid off!